PART-TIME POSITION (non-exempt)
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The HR clerk will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, data entry, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Transfers callers to appropriate associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Assists with data entry into HRIS, Payroll and other operating systems.
- Assists associates with a variety of HR functions.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications. Assists with HR outgoing mail.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, etc.
High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred. Two years data entry and clerical experience. Prior Human Resources experience preferred.
PLEASE SEND ALL INTERNAL TRANSFER REQUESTS (form attached)
TO SHELLY HOWELL, HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
Highland Hospital, Highland Health Center, and Process Strategies is an equal opportunity employer.