FULL-TIME POSITION (non-exempt)
DAY SHIFT / ROTATING WEEKENDS
Individual answers telephone calls from switchboard and receives visitors to the Hospital, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates switchboard, directs calls to appropriate people, pages if necessary, or takes messages.
- Greets and directs individuals entering the Hospital promptly, assuring that all visitors are registered in the Hospital Visitor’s Log.
- Maintains petty cash fund.
- Performs cash receipt batch write-up including G/L coding.
- Accepts payments on patient accounts and writes receipts.
- Assists with private pay statement mailings.
- Data entry as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent. Computer literate (working knowledge of DOS, Windows and other applications). Typing speed of 40 WPM.
MUST PASS DRUG SCREEN & BACKGROUND CHECKS.
PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org.